The Barclays don’t need any introduction, because they’ve made their name all over the globe. They are an international investment bank as well as offer further monetary amenities. From bank accounts to mortgages, to online banking to exceptional ATMS; there is nothing that the bank has not touched. Juniper is a fragment of Barclays and has become the largest credit card providers in the UK. They have alliances with numerous other banking institutes, multinational corporations, air companies and educational establishments. A Juniper Credit Card Login makes life easier by allowing you to check up your account details online, make transactions and keep a check and balance on your dealings. Let’s look at what you need to do:
- First up, make sure you’re connected to the internet because this is not an application that works without Wi-Fi or 4G/LTE.
- Open your browser and type www.barclaycardus.com in the search bar, after which you shall be taken to the website.
- Immediately on the screen, you shall see the card member login form.
- Here, you simply need to add the details they ask, like your username, the password etc.
- Click on the log in button and you’ve just gotten access to your account via Juniper Credit Card Login.
- Check all you want, it’s yours!
However, in case you’re making a new account, you need to register before you can login. Here is the Registration Procedure:
- Follow the same procedure as described above to reach their website.
- You’ll again see the same Juniper Credit Card Login box asking for your details.
- Below it, you’ll see a ‘New card members’ option which you need to click instead.
- Press ‘set up online access’ next.
- Here an option will appear where you can put in a username as well as a password which only you should know. (Remember, if you share your online login details, it can land you in some serious trouble later on if you get scammed).
- There shall be some other details you need to add too.
- That’s all you need to do to make your account.