Increment income and drive profitability by utilizing intuitive maps for an area arranging, account task, lead age, opportunity disclosure, and course intending to empower your group to plan greater quality gatherings every day. Do all this just by using MapAnything.
MapAnything is more than a mapping application; it’s a maps stage; improve Sales, Service, Marketing, and Operations work processes by utilizing our suite of Geo Productivity applications for vehicle and resource following, an area and course arranging, lead age and the sky is the limit from there
Simple to-utilize maps application works out-of-the-case with any custom or standard Objects for speedy and simple setup; get industry-driving preparing and support from our Client Success and Support groups and through MapAnything.
Insight of the company MapAnything
MapAnything was conceived in 2009 as a thought by fellow benefactors John Stewart and Ben Brantly. While running Saber Business Solutions, a Salesforce Force.com Partner. In 2012, the organization changed its name to Cloudbilt and discharged a suite of utilizations to the AppExchange, one of which was MapAnything. The footing from the MapAnything item was exceptional, so in 2015 the organization took it’s initially round of wander subsidizing and renamed the organization to mirror its central goal. MapAnything.
With more than 1,500 Clients and more than 150+ workers, we enable our customers to build income, drive profitability, increase a better area perceivability and develop client unwaveringness. We do this all in the CRM work process to enable customers to streamline operations, mechanize business process, and increment general exactness and reception.
Quick view towards the amazing features of MapAnything
Lift Field Productivity
- Leverage mapping in Salesforce for course arranging and improvement
- Optimize courses from the guide to plan more arrangements
- View courses with travel times, activity, and climate
- Map close-by records to add to courses
- Quickly make a move from maps utilizing course stops or guide markers
Enhance Planning and Analysis
- Report ANYTHING and Display on maps
- Segment information by particular field esteems in Salesforce (delineate)
- Filter by movement or record proprietor
- Custom Tool Tips with Integrated Chatter
- Balance regions and upgrade an area administration and course arranging
- Use authoritative limits or custom shape layers to make domains
- Align and reassign regions frame the guide; allot courses
- Display custom statistic layers on maps and regions;
- Access ESRI maps from your ArcGIS membership
- View amassed information by domain and all in all on intuitive maps
- Leverage maps and GIS abilities in Salesforce for business efficiency