Walmart Money Card is a prepaid debit card, both as VISA and MasterCard. It’s pretty economical and helps you shop wherever the card is accepted. There are categories of the card with salient features. The least expensive one is apt for purchase merely. The next one in line costs more but allows money transactions and bill payments. The most exclusive one is a luxury since it permits money savings coupled with free of cost reloads. Apart from the purchase fee, there are other dues associated to the card such as a new card fee in case you lose it, or a monthly fee. Walmart Money Card login allows to you make transactions and balance inquires without a deduction online. You will get messages on your smartphone. Although there isn’t an application that makes things easier, there is a website. If you’ve got the best card, you can open a savings account through it, and there isn’t any sort of interest on it. It’s also easy as ABC to add money into it directly like any other bank account, or also via bank transfer. Nevertheless, there might be fees allocated to these methods. But the baby steps, of course, are learning how to operate the Walmart Money Card login. Here are a few steps to make it simpler:
- You can use your laptop, desktop PC or your mobile phone to access your account but obviously, you need the internet.
- Go to https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/login. You’ll see a login page that’ll be asking for your information.
- You simply have to add your User ID and password here to access your account. (these are the same ones that you entered when you created your account)
- If you don’t want to keep adding it every time you can tick ‘remember me’. This way, the next time you open the site you’re good to go.
- In case, you’ve forgotten the password, you can request to reset it. They will then send you an email where it can be changed.